zondag 18 juli 2010

Sometimes ....many times
I'm took by surprise
riding on my bike
on my way to school
very early in the morning
because than it's quiet ......
and because I like to be at school,
in my classroom
when still no-one is there....
so
riding on my bike
in the early morning
I have ideas
that take me
BY SURPRISE
"I would like to have a new friendship !"
and than .... still riding along
I realised .... yes.... that's true !
Getting older you have friendships that go along with you for many years
But also ..... getting older ...... you still change ...
and there are parts of you
you discouvered recently , they SURPRISE you
and make you happy ..... and no-one knows them ....yet
and then .......
there suddenly was ......
a new friend .........
we share something..... many things......many happy things
full of joy .

1 opmerking:

  1. Oooooooh, wat ontzettend leuk, je naam is GEWELDIG!! Leuk leuk leuk!! Ga nu snel verder lezen en mijn ijsje op eten voordat het smelt ;)
    Daaaaaaaaaaaag lieve Francis xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen