dinsdag 5 maart 2013

lights will guide us






*

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse ?

Lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below 
When you're too in love to let it go 
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
and I..............

Tears stream down your face 
I promise you will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
and I.....................

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
and I will try to fix you

SONG BY COLDPLAY

*
This morning
when I woke up
the sun was already
SHINING
and the birds were
SINGING
 and 
I was listening
and than the song
of COLDPLAY
was in my head

It's how my life is now
still trying to find my way
through the days
sometimes happy
sometimes sad

Spring is on her way
and that's a blessing
I LOVE when I can wake up 
when it's light outside
I LOVE to hear
the birds singing

I love to spend time
with my wonderful 
granddaughter
E V A

and I KNOW
I am so blessed
with my children
and my grandchild
and to be at HOME
in my house
and
just enjoy
all the wonderful things
like the blossom 
and the birds
and 
FRIENDSHIP

*
So
I am planning
to have 
my 
VRIENDINNEN-VERJAARDAG
my birthday-party
with my girlfriends

My birthday was
november 2
but I did not feel 
like celebrating back than
the days were short 
I did not know how
all was working out for me
being not able to work
anymore
and 
in the lifes of my friends
a lot was happening too
so
I decided
to postpone

And now 
I am glad I did
because
SPRING is in the air
all went well for me
I can be at home now
and 
all is well in my friends's
lifes too....

So 
a november-birthday
in April 

When I became 49
I decided to have
my birthday
with my girlfriends
on a  sunday-afternoon

Women
in my life
who mean a lot 
to me 

at first 
some of them 
did not know each-other
very well
they all knew ME

I choosed a theme
send them an invitation
and asked them
to tell something
about my choosen theme
tell to me 
but also to the others
SHARING

That was the most special gift
they could give to me
To share 
all from their own lifes and views
and
ever since
each year
I celebrate
with my lady-friends
in all those years
they have shared 
some very special afternoons
with me 
and with each-other

and I am not the only one
who lookes forward
for the celebration

I take care of the 
coffee...... tea
and of course some
very delicious 
PIE and chocolates
and other delights 

*
a november-birthday-party
in APRIL

SURPRISE 

*
and the song
is just
beautiful
and has often
helped me
in good and bad times
definately
GOOD
now

*

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Poetry in a song touches us just at the right time. This is why we need art - to celebrate with us, to remind us that we are on a path where there IS LIGHT. We are temporarily stuck in this body with its limitations. Our soul WILL BE FREE ONE DAY my friend. It will.It is busting out and will break free.

    I sure wish I could be there for your birthday party! Loving hugs to you my sweet Francis! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this song!
    I like the tempo in it... it's like a prayer that starts in hush tones and when you start feeling you're really going to be listened and attended you pick up the excitement on the conversation with God.
    I love how you decided to postpone your Birthday. Good for you! I'd like to tell you a story: for many reasons I never enjoyed my birthday. The short version is I didn't have birthday at all for my first years and when I started living with my parents - I was around 10 - they insisted in throwing big parties. For the people THEY liked with whatever THEY wished. It wasn't about me; it was just another social detail of THEIR life. When I grew up my mother insisted I kept the tradition so I was to slave organising, paying and living (surviving) a brithday party she couldn't live without. Until I was 35. For my 35th birthday I gathered courage and said "no more birthday party" it was chaos, recrimination and boycotting my decision. The next year I repeated the decision and with time they accepted it. Took some years for me to find somethingto celebrate the date as I pleased but it was worth it.
    I love the idea of Celebrating November in April! Love, love it. And I wish you a wonderful Celebration of Your LIFE and BEING with lovely people that touch your heart.

    Happy Birthday! Everyday, Dear Francis. Happy Birthday to you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Enjoy your belated birthday! Then it will only be half a year till the next one.......!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I do hope your birthday celebration is a delightful one, Francis. Enjoy the day, enjoy your friends, enjoy LIFE.
    Much love to you,
    ~Sheri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Mijn lieve zuster!

    We had such a snow storm yesterday, and I was stuck outside digging our way out of the snow! I am late in coming to see you! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I am always reminded by YOU how much I love to blog. Making these connections with you and others is why I write.

    SASKIA GOT YOU KORALEE'S BOOK! That is so wonderful! Isn't it a warm and colorful celebration, done Koralee style? I am so proud of her! You asked me if I were to make a book, what would it be about? POETRY. I would also have lovely photos of some of my paper art work to go with it. That is what I dream to do one day, but given that poetry takes many years to develop, I fear either it may never happen, or if I am accorded a long life, I will be very aged! But all I can ever do is TRY.

    Remember this my dear: YOU ARE LOVED. Your life is a bright inspiration for many, and for your little Eva. You are special, and that is the truth!

    I do wish we could sit together and that I could be at your party! ENJOY YOUR FRIENDS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED FRIEND! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen