dinsdag 15 februari 2011

HOPE


*
Today
a new start
HOPE
is back in my life .
*
Today
was my appointment
in the diagnostic center .
*
I was nervous
but
unnecessary !
*
It was so different than
all the impersonal appointments
in the hospital .
*
A very kind and listening doctor
( handsome too ! )
and all the examinations and
X-rays were done in one morning .
*
Very friendly nurses , coffee
and a friendly environment.
*
I have another appointment
for the results
*
BUT
I already
at last
have been taken seriously
*
THAT
gave me a BIG SHOT OF NEW HOPE
*
The sun is shining outside
and I am hopefull
and gratefull
and
so glad this happened .
*

3 opmerkingen:

  1. How postive you are my friend...I am sending you lots of prayers...I am hopefull for you too my sweet friend. Shine on sweet one. xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sending Blessings your way on the wings of HOPE!
    Tess

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beste Francis,
    Ben je ziek?
    De vertaling van je mooie Hope-verhaal
    begreep ik niet helemaal! Fijne dag toe-
    gewenst met hart&ziel door Sil.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen