donderdag 24 oktober 2013

* * * Blessings * * *


*

*
Respect 
is love
The heart 
is also love
and so are you 

*
My world is filled with graceful love

my path is broad and gentle.
Ours is a journey of shared hearts.
I remind myself that I am
 blessed with friendship ,
gifted with acquaintances 
and associations
who travel with me .
Reminding myself 
always
that we are all traveling together.
I develop my individuality 
while welcoming the individuality of others.
As much as I yearn to be
truly seen and truly loved ,
I seek to see others truly 
and truly love them.
I offer to those I encounter 
a believing mirror.
I reflect back to them their dignity
their beauty
their potential and divine spark .
Treating all whom I encounter 
with respect and affection,
I allow my heart to be a vessel
for healing love.
Drawing on universal love 
to love through me,
I love freely and without fatigue.
I open my heart to actualizing grace
in each encounter.
I allow Spirit to encounter 
my interactions,
shaping them and leavening them 
to a richer bread.
I am nourished by Spirit 
and through Spirit .
I seek to bless and nourish others by 
expressing Spirit through me .

Julia Cameron .

*
I have this book 
written by Julia Cameron 
PRAYERS TO THE GREAT CREATOR 
It is a beautiful book 
four in one volume

I fel in love with the book 
because of the LOOK 
It's a 635 pages book
and the paper looks kind of old ......
very beautiful
So ..... I picked it up and 
was surprised 
by what I saw inside ....

I never heard of 
Julia Cameron 
but I bought the book
July 2010
and I am so glad I did .

I refound it 
in my bookcase 
and was taken by the words
all over .
I read and than 
I muse ..... all day
several days 

I love to be inspired 
by beautiful words
from others 

the autumn-sun
is shining warm and beautiful 
and I am counting down
november 5 
my new hip !

happy autumn-days
to all of you 

*

7 opmerkingen:

  1. I am counting with you, beloved friend. The only way to peace is love, prayer and a connection with the creator...I know. You are so special to many, and know we are thinking of YOU! BE HAPPY! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my how lovely.....what a wonderful book. Oh my friend...I am counting with you too..just like Anita! But first your Birthday celebration! xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I have meant to read The Artist's Way for a long time. In December 2011, we were in Santa Fe, New Mexico for Christmas and I picked a book off the shelf of the house we were renting. I thought it was a novel and was enjoying it when the "character" said she went home to tell her mother she had met the man she planned to marry - Martin Scorcese. I knew then that it was an autobiography of Julia Cameron.

    I really need to get a copy of the book and learn from it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I happened to comment on the day you are getting your new hip, Francis! I must have been thinking of you, dear friend. What a wonderful world we live in.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Just checking in to say hello and wondering how you are.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen