dinsdag 18 januari 2011

surprise !

*
Absolutely
WONDERFUL
magazine
*
the new
Jeanne d'Arc Living
first edition 2011
*
Gift to myself
because I'm still at home
and cannot go to school .
*
I miss my children
very very much.
*
Now the postman brought
this magazine
beautiful wrapped
to my house
*
BOY
am I happy
*
I love everything
about my most favourite flowers
GRAPE HYACINTH'S
*
Grape hyacinths are
indeseribably beautiful
in lovely shades of bluish purple.
*
The perfume is wonderful
and will surely enhance your mood
during these coldest winter month.
*
Being in my home now
for almost a month
I was longing
for some Grape hyacinth's
AND
NOW THEY ARRIVED
in this magazine .
*
I must have some real ones
as soon as possible now.
*
Are you also a
GRAPE HYACINTH GIRL ?
*

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Francis!
    How are you doing today?
    This magazine looks like a wonderful way to spend some time. I also love the scent of hyacinths. Here they will boom in April. I usually am walking around the front of my house and wonder where the lovely scent is coming from...then, I spy the hyacinths popping out of their winter sleep.
    I pray you are well soon... sending you warm wishes from the heart ♥
    love,
    Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh yes...I am a grape hyacinth girl....I have ooodles planted in my font garden...and I always want more...SMILE!
    Now all I need is that magazine to make my day!

    Sending well wishes of love. xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen