zaterdag 6 juli 2013

a little broken



*
HAPPINESS
is
wanting
what 
you 
get

DALE CARNEGIE

*
I know 
it is so much more
 FUN
to read about 
happy things
happy times

I know
I have been 
complaining
overhere

SORRY
for that 

I have to tell you 
In life , I never was a complainer
I should have been
once-in-a-while

so 
sharing with you
is a big step for me
and your comments
mean a lot to  me 

I am trying to find 
BALANCE
and
sharing overhere
helps me to free
what's inside
and has to leave 

so it is a good thing 
I am on my way
and things are 
working out 
for the 
BEST
I am sure

*
happy 
sunshine
weekend
*

4 opmerkingen:

  1. YOU are on your way.... my friend are amazing! I am still praying for your pain and that everyday you will find JOY...remember friends are always here for you...just as you are always here for US.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Imperfection is beauty in its own way. Only God is perfection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh Francis.
    That's not true. The way you put it you make it sound you're always complaining to your friends here. And it is not so. You're living and you - generously - share your life with us. With honesty and truthness.

    If it's raining and you're fed up with it why shouldn't you say so?! If you feel loved and cherished why shouldn't you state it? You did and do and, for myself, I'm having for having the real Francis not the politically and socially correct.

    It's a treasure that I, well, treasure.

    Be Happy! I want you to be always Happy, but when you aren't let's just sit and wait for Happiness to catch up ahahah

    Love you,
    Teresa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. My dear, dear friend...

    I have been away for an entire WEEK, in the state of California with my family. I had NO blogging access and I missed you all, terribly!

    I think I saw that you visited me a while back, but I was unable to visit you, for I was with a sick family member. I wish I could just sit with you, listen to you, have coffee with you and just chat. But know that what you are experiencing is what most of us do...and to different degrees. What is important is to BE THERE for each other, NOW.

    I am now in Blogland regularly, so I will be back. Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen