dinsdag 19 juli 2011

having coffee

*
my friend
LEONTIEN
has a second house
in France
in LE BLANC
*
she is there now
and we email
a lot
*
she just learned
how to send
pictures
by computer
and send me this one
*
she is working very hard
in the house
making shelfs
painting walls
and furniture
*
She was there
on her own
without husband
and children
*
that never happens
so she was feeling
lonesome sometimes
and than we mailed
*
had coffee
together
me overhere
she in le blanc
*
I love those meetings
*
Have a nice
day all of you
*

1 opmerking:

  1. Isn't this such a lovely house? That window is so special, so different, so SWEET! It is so good to know that we have each other and other friends with whom we can share our lives....I am so grateful that we have computers so that we can send each other messages and pictures...so special my friend.

    ENJOY YOUR COFFEE...Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen