dinsdag 13 november 2012

magic




*
this 
is
me
*
I have a lamp
like this
and
there are
all kind of things
hanging
on golden threads
all beautiful
and given to me
by friends
some personal
some in the mail
that's ME

*
I love creating
MOBILES
I love the movement
I love the light falling on it
from different directions
I love when the sun
 is shining on it
and sometimes
a little sound is made

*

I think
 my secret is
the golden thread
the way the light shines
on it
is magic

*
today I make
a new one 
I am inspired 

*
What is inspiring you
today
?
*

3 opmerkingen:

  1. LIGHT INSPIRES ME ALWAYS. I love how mobiles allow things to be suspended to let the light find its way through. INSPIRATION comes in all forms and colors; today, I will wait as I continue to write an assignment that is due this Thursday. Right now what is inspiring me to write are some childhood memories I need to revisit. Oh how the creativity never stops my dearest one! Anita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful..Where can I follow you??

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a unique and colorful lamp, Francis. It looks a bit Bohemian, which I love. Magic....one of my favorite words.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen